CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ashton says hello to Noah





Ashton has a new morning ritual when Noah wakes up. He likes to crawl into Noah's bed and lay down next to him. It's pretty cute and his brother loves it. Noah is really starting to notice his brother and enjoys his company. Ashton is so sweet to him, I feel really blessed to have these two in my life! I love that Ashton really wants Noah to be happy. He tries to entertain his little brother by shaking toys for him, making silly faces or just talking to him. He also loves to give him kisses and is really gentle. Some times when Noah is crying he will even give me suggestions like, "mommy Noah wants Mommy milk". Sometimes life is still pretty crazy but I try and treasure all the good moments.

0 comments: