CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ashton rides his bike sans training wheels


Ashton Loves riding his bike. We went as a family on the Joe Rodota Bike trail out to Sebastopol and had some ice cream. Ethan pulled Noah in the trailer behind him. And Ashton and I rode our bikes-without training wheels (As Ashton likes to point out):)
After we were done with our bike ride Ashton fell into a giant mudhole. It was hilarious! One of those moments when you can't stop laughing but Ashton is actually crying, so I have to make myself stop. Am I a terrible mother or what?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love your face in that pic! You are a bad mom and I love it!!!

Diana said...

Hi Lezlie! I found you blog via Jill's blog. I didn't know you had one. Your kids are so big, so handsome & such a perfect mix of the both of you. Hope all is well. take care, Di