CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Down stairs makeover

I actually made this roman shade! This was a big step for me, I don't usually take on sewing projects past baby blankets and pillows, so I was pretty excited that when all was said and done it actually works.


We've also painted almost the entire interior of the home. It was much harder picking paint colors than I anticipated, but we're happy with the way they turned out, you'll have to let us know what you think.
So, we completely redid all the flooring downstairs. We took out the existing tile in the entry way and half bath. Scraped off the linoleum in the kitchen and tore out the carpet in the dining room and living room. Ethan (with the help of some great friends, and his beautiful wife:) laid the tile and we left the carpet to the professionals. It's been fun to see the transformation. The pictures don't do it justice. I guess you'll all just have to come and visit to get the full effect.

1 comments:

Ashley C said...

Wow, you guys did such an amazing job!! It looks so beautiful!