CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snap shots of Noah






Take a look at those muscles. Noah is so much fun these days. He rolls all over the place and sometimes pretends to crawl/scoot. All I know is that I can't leave him anywhere for very long before he's across the room and trying to get into trouble. I've been loving the cloth diapers (if any of you were wondering). And in general Noah's a pretty happy guy, we sure love him, it's so fun watching him grow.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Noah is growing up so fast! I like the cloth diapers on him - maybe I'll have to reconsider!

Ashley C said...

I cant believe how much he looks like Ashton! Its crazy. I realize that they're brothers, but they look identical to me.

Christina said...

He's so cute! We use cloth too- what kind do you like best?